When it comes to preparing your sprinkler system for winterization, there are a few things you need to do, and a few things that you should not do. Greatscapes by R&R Landscaping, Inc. has some advice to get you through this process correctly. Below is a list of dos and don’ts for your review.
- Forget to turn off the water to your irrigation system.
- Wait until the ground freezes.
- Try to do it yourself.
- Call Greatscapes by R&R Landscaping, Inc. and schedule an appointment.
- Follow our instructions on how to turn off the water to your sprinkler system.
- Let us take care of the rest!
There are many things that can go wrong if you are attempting to blow out your irrigation system on your own. Our trained technicians will come to your house and make sure your underground sprinkler system is winterized properly. Greatscapes by R&R Landscaping, Inc. has decades of experience and uses only top of the line air compressors to ensure all water will be removed from your irrigation lines. Call us today at 603-889-0856, or visit our website at www.r-rlandscaping.com for more information.